Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May: Spring has Sprung!

J'aime Paris au printemps

I would like to share with you my favourites for the month of April since today is the first of May. Being that it is spring, I have been obsessing over pastels and bold colours all at the same time. The two are very different but I have found that it looks very pretty paring up the two. I love Essie so much since ever season they bring out about 4 or 5 (not sure) new colours in each collection and about 3 collections. Another two favs I would like to include is the Versace Bright Crystal perfume (it smells so lovely!) and the EOS lip balms in sweet mint, raspberry, strawberry sorbet, and honey suckle.

 The three nail polishes that I absolutely love this month is a purple, a blue, and a sparkle top coat (sparkles!) 
Essie: Bond With Whomever
This colour is sooo gorg it goes on like a very pastel grapey purple.
Essie: Avenue Maintain
This is almost like a blue jeans colour. Goes on a bit darker than what it looks like in the bottle.
Essie: Set in Stones
OMG can someone say fab-u-lous! This is super sparkly, but you're still going to need a undercoat to go with.
 
*TIPS: First paint you nails with a hot pink fuchsia type colour, then only on the tips of your nails paint them with 'Set in Stones'. This looks so pretty! A modern take on the classic French tips.
 
 

-Versace Bright Crystal- 

This perfume smells so good and I love the bottle, it looks so glamorous, and makes a great addition to my perfume collection. I think I mainly bought this for the bottle because the top looks like a diamond! But after I bought it I realized how good it smells on me. Its very fresh but fruity as well. Super girly, I love it.
 
EOS lip balms! ok so everyone has been going #cray for these lip balms and I can see why. They are 100% organic and amazing. I have four colours at the moment and cant wait to get more. I liked them so much that for Easter I bought all of my best friends one and gave it to them in an Easter basket/bag. I currently have very chapped lips because I am taking Accutane and these are literally my life savers, they soothe and smooth my ridiculously dry lips.
Here is a pic of the Easter baskets/bags I made for my bffs! Inside are different EOS lip balms and jelly beans. They were so happy and loved it.
 
 
If you have any questions about these products feel free to ask in the comments!
 

Have a very happy May!

xo
Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment