Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Only cool kids have folding RayBans!

 
Everyone's been going #cray over these hot shades! Even youtuber '@JacksGap' Jack Harris raved about them tweeting: "Only cool kids have folding RayBans..." (so true) posting this pic on his instagram.

So what's so great about them? For starters they are super chic, and they take up so little space in you handbag. I absolutely love Ray Ban for these sunglasses. I never knew were to put my old shades so I would just end up throwing them in my purse, and this would cause them to scratch :( This doesn't happen anymore with my new Ray Bans! You see they come with this really pretty leather protective case that is about have the size of your iPhone 5. Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but they are still so cool!
You can pick up Ray Ban Folding Aviators for $195.95 from Target's Optical! Trust me you will love them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment